1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Tips Break in your screen!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bluehaze013, Jun 4, 2010.

1. bluehaze013

bluehaze013 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Was a bit disappointed at first with the screen it had a blue tint to it and was kind of washed out. I do lighting for movies and TV shows and some of the bulbs we use require a burn in period when they are new before they will settle at the proper color temperature so just for the heck of it I decided to try this with my EVO screen.

I downloaded a flashlight app that turns the screen on 100% and makes it all white and i've left it plugged in for a couple hours now with that program running and there is a noticable change in the color temperature, it's still got a slight blue hue to it but it's barely noticeable now and I am thinking in a couple more hours it will be pretty close to normal.

If your screen has a blue tint to it give it a try and see what you think.

Advertisement

2. gabbott

gabbott Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Hrm interesting. Coming from a moment I noticed the screen on my EVO seemed a bit washed out with a bluish tint, might have to give this a try.

3. bluehaze013

bluehaze013 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    After about 3-4 Hours my screen looks noticeably better but that's about the limit of it, I would say after about 4 hours theres no point to doing it anymore as there is no more change in the screen by this point.

Tags: