• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Breaking Bad Fans let's talk withdrawals,Breaking Bad Rehab !!

DonB

♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™
Nov 30, 2009
18th Hole Of the Golf Course
breakingbad.png

All you Breaking Bad fans, let's discuss. Talk about your favorite episode, funny event, what you are missing, and whether you have found a replacement since it's done for now :thinking: . ;) We'll call this Breaking Bad withdrawal Therapy. LOL ;)

Vince Gilligan Announces Breaking Bad Season 6; Begins Shooting Jan. 2015 - Walt Did Not Die! - National Report | National Report

i just binged re-watching the entire show on netflix. and it is still a rollercoaster ride like it was back then.

now tonight i'm gonna watch el camino on netflix

I was worried about my vague memory of the show, but luckily netflix included a good recap of the show at the beginning of el camino. Without saying much, it was entertaining.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Sort of getting back with disc two of the box set, Season three, dvd on the box set, I watched "No Mas" and "Caballo Sin Nombre" episodes the other day.. It is begining with the Airplane crash arc.
people still have dvd's......LOL i do not remember the last time i bought a dvd or bluray to be honest. netflix and the soon to be Disney+ will get most of my money.

i think the first and third seasons were my favorite.

Reactions: Milo Willamson
Upvote 0
Currently watching Better Call Saul Season 5 on Netflix, Jiimmy/Saul has really gone over to the dark side, Gus, Mike and Nacho are present and correct, as are the Cartel. I think this season may end with a slight overlap with Breaking Bad season 1.
I am starting to wonder what would ever happen to Jimmy if he accepted, Howard's request, instead of being himself?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones