1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

brick solution lgms631

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by AEON1, Jan 29, 2016.

1. AEON1

AEON1 Newbie

Good day yall your help is awesum!thx!i installed kantana,and some other suggestions my device was awsum untill i didnt keep track of things, have a laugh , i doubled installed 1of my updates 8(...the screen is stuck on the basic logo ,life is good-android.tryed the power volume key hard reset but could not get it to function.ive titantium backup king 4.6.5 root busy box pro su x legacy.im flying low my friends phone.my email is installed so any help can be recieved.good news its warranty, bad if i have to send to lg may be caught.metro if they order it ,it means i passed inspection.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. James L

James L Android Expert

I believe this is the device you had with the wi-fi issue. If so i'm pretty sure you were linked to the correct files to unbrick the device.

3. AEON1

AEON1 Newbie

Thx James are you from fla? Im in delray beach, ok the link you sent exactly step by step do i do this sorry for my lack of knowledge but im clueless do i need to set up flash on the guys computor?

4. James L

James L Android Expert

No... if you're referring to the link for the grand prime,don't do that. I posted on Xda to see if someone will pull the boot and recovery for your grand prime. I misread and linked you to files for a galaxy core prime... a whole different device. So ignore that link.

If they post the correct files I'll relink you to them. As far as the LG device i believe others linked you to a kdz or to file. Nope not from Florida.

5. AEON1

AEON1 Newbie

Thought maybe fla cause the gun is shaped like da big peninsula ha ha .have. Not heard back from anyone on the lgms631 stylo thats the one i want back first.i already had it replaced i removed screen lock when i first bought it and the first time i shut it off it wouldent let me back in security failure ha ha, and ive had fights with the 2 metro stores i dealt with so i need the lg back if possible..thx AEON1