• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bricked Moto E4

To be honest, no I didn't read each comment nor did I follow up on the many links posted there but I did glance through it and thought it relevant. If you can be more specific about just what you think is 'suspicious' it would be helpful to others if you'd post your findings so they can be vetted and confirmed or denied instead of just being a snot and griping. Good luck fixing your phone.

Upvote 0
To be honest, no I didn't read each comment nor did I follow up on the many links posted there but I did glance through it and thought it relevant. If you can be more specific about just what you think is 'suspicious' it would be helpful to others if you'd post your findings so they can be vetted and confirmed or denied instead of just being a snot and griping. Good luck fixing your phone.
Apologies, I am new to this forum, as a long time user of technet I'm used to people just posting crap without even thinking about it, and that's what I assumed was going on. It won't happen again. (TechNet is full of M$ employees using generic copy/paste replies after skimming through the problem for certain "keywords").

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones