• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bricked phone

That rom is not for S5830, its for the S5830i variant. The page has wrong information on it. You cannot use S5830i products on the S5830, it bricks the device.
You should never download things from random pages, always refer to forums or pages that have other user's reviews.
If your phone is able to enter download mode then you can try to flash a fresh S5830 samsung firmware through odin otherwise you will have to take it to the samsung service center for repairs.

Reactions: nimed
Upvote 0
Is it totally dead? Do you manage to get the samsung logo screen at least? I thought my phone was bricked - no download mode, no recover mode, PC not detecting it - but I found a way to fix it today (see my post dated today 6/1/13). But in saying that, my phone could at least still turn on - it just wouldn't boot up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones