• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bricked SCH-720C Samsung Proclaim, Straight Talk version

I can't believe I am having to ask this but oh well. First a little phone background. I have had my Proclaim for about 8 months. Rooted it by following YouTube video. Had Superuser Elite, Cerberus Anti-theft, Set CPU, System Tuner Pro. Never could do a recovery. Was trying to find one and learn about it all.
Everything had been absolutely wonderful, that is until I started messing around with fonts in Rom Toolbox Pro. In a nutshell after trying "Bloody" font install I hit "Re-Boot" and all it did after that WAS re-boot, over and over, etc...
I have tried Flashing stock and rooted kernels in Odin, "fail". (It is how I rooted in first place with never a problem) I have tried "One Click"" UN-brick" (Never could find drivers, even though I had them installed to ROOT in the first place. FAIL
My question is What, (if anything), can I do to fix the OS madness I have inflicted on my poor phone, my little buddy, my weather man, direction finder, play-toy..lol? You know the picture. I have looked everywhere for the "Stock" hardware, firmware, OS or whatever with no luck for this specific phone.
Thanks in advance for any understanding and help. We are poor lol or I'd be tempted to just trash it and get another one, but then we couldn't learn together how to fix this problem I guess. :thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones