• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bricked SuperPad3

txsuperpad3

Lurker
Jul 31, 2011
Here's the deal. I got a SuperPad3 from Amazon a few weeks ago. It worked fairly well at first. I decided to root it with Z4 root. I still was not having too many issues after the root, but then Angry Bird started not working. I decided to uninstall SuperUser and Z4 root. After rebooting, I can no longer get the menu to come up. I have even done a hard reset, erasing all user data. I can view the menu for a moment by hitting the menu button, but everything has a blue tint to it and then it goes back to a black screen with just the top menu bar showing. What can I do to get this working again?

Here's the deal. I got a SuperPad3 from Amazon a few weeks ago. It worked fairly well at first. I decided to root it with Z4 root. I still was not having too many issues after the root, but then Angry Bird started not working. I decided to uninstall SuperUser and Z4 root. After rebooting, I can no longer get the menu to come up. I have even done a hard reset, erasing all user data. I can view the menu for a moment by hitting the menu button, but everything has a blue tint to it and then it goes back to a black screen with just the top menu bar showing. What can I do to get this working again?

Have you tried holding the power down, when you see the power bar, for a good 10 seconds or so and see if it will power off when you release. If it does what happens when you try to reboot? Did you get the specs off of your tablet before you rooted and can you give them to us?. If it is a disco10 you could try flashing the OEM or one of Tim's ROMs.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
***HELP***
i purchased what I hope is the flytouch 3 from hong kong, I am in Austin, Texas. Anyway, it is 3g capable they say but all this is greek to me, I am a computer moron! Ok can anyone tell me where I can go to get the 3G service for it? I need nationwide service for the USA I emailed the mfg and this is what she said, which honestly doesnt help, ugh, I have been to several places and no one knows what this tablet is, what any of this means and what I am suppose to do......another UGH.... Please if anyone knows a service provider and what I am suppose to do I would appreciate it!

Dear rescuegirl35,

Have a great day~

for the FT3,it support external 3G as i tell you below:

中兴AC2766(sim卡是尼日内亚电信)
中兴AC2726(sim卡是EVDO中国电信)
中兴AC2736(sim卡是EVDO中国电信)
网讯E1916(sim卡是EVDO中国电信)
华为E1750(sim卡是WCDMA联通)

I don't know how to translate.The last one is HUAWEI E1750,SIM card is WCDMA.maybe you can have a try.Hope it's helpful for you.If not,plz contact me here.thank you.

Any question or problem,plz feel free to contact us.

THANKS AGAIN FOR ANY HELP ON MY PROBLEM! ALSO IS THERE ANY THING I SHOULD DO? I DONT KNOW IF I AM SUPPOSE TO DO ANYTHING OR NOT....LOL WOULD ASK MY SON BUT HE LIVES IN ANOTHER CITY .....YET ANOTHER BIG UGHHH!

OH AND HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU GOT THE REAL THING OR A FAKE?

here is part of the ebay add that I purchased, can you tell if it is fake by that?

Brand New 10.1" ™FlyTouch 3™ X220 1GHz Android2.2 Tablet 512MB 4G FT3
469694868_o.jpg

100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back.[FONT=宋体][/FONT]​
Brand new Tablet ePad - FlyTouch 3
Latest Version
---8havelock will provide you best service
MSN:zyccs7@gmail.com ask me quesitons any time!!
WELCOME BULK ORDERS!

Main features: 10.1" ™FlyTouch 3™ X220 1GHz Android2.2 Tablet 512MB 4G
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
457171022_o.jpg
The item is shipped by Express services worldwide!
Tracking number will be preovided.

Stronly Recommended!!!
New 10.1" **Fly Touch FT3** X220 ePad 1GHz Android 2.2 Tablet 1GHz, 512MB, 4GB, Android 2.2,GPS, 1.3M CAM, HDMI
ePad Flytouch 3 X220 is an computer tablet that runs on Android 2.2 operating system. It comes with a 10.1 inch wide touch screen with a resolution of 1024x600 pixels to provide a fantatic multimedia and internet experience. The EPad is powered by 1GHz X220 processor with 512 MB of RAM, 4GB Flash, builted-in 1.3M cam. It also comes with 2 microSD slot that supports from 2GB to 16GB and a Wi-Fi 802.11b / g connectivity, Google map via GPS Connection, u ports, and supports a wide range of audio and video formats as well as images. The EPad is the perfect companion for an easy network life.

481328074_o.jpg
This flytouch 3 seemingly has another name superpad 3 in the market. I am glad to share my experience on this tablet.
Screen:
This display is 10 inch. This size is good for watching movies or viewing webpages. But you know, it is a little bigger to carry it around. Like flytouch 2, you also have to press harder than on other tabs to get the screen responsed.

469694868_o.jpg

Basic features:
It runs based on CPU of Infotmic IMAPX210, 1GHz with RAM 512MB and is based on Android 2.2.
Internet connection:
you can get access to the internet by wifi, 3G network or internet cable on Flytouch 3.
Built-in Memory: 4GB. It will be about 3GB left coz the system occupies about 1GB. You can extend it to 32GB with TF card.
Camera: Flytouch 3 has a 0.3 mega camera. Don’t expect too much at it.
Speaker: The sound quality is just fine
Video/Music: Flytouch 3 not only supports lots of video and music formats but also supports 1080p HD video with HDMI port.
GPS function: Coz it is hard for flytouch 2 to search satellites with the built-in GPS module and antenna. This time the factory has changed into the built in GPS, with external antenna. That will be better.
Flash player 10.1
The player 10.1 has been pre-intalled. You can watch online video directly, but it is a little sluggish, compared to playing on iPad or your PC.
Android Market:
It is ok to download apps from the market, no failure. All the apps work nornally as well.

Applications:

371879112_o.jpg

Attention:

If the above mentioned applications are not built-in, they can be downloaded in the Market for free.As long as you have registered or have a gmail account, by using the Market of Android, you can download large quantity of applications and games without paying. The function and software is as well as the App Store of IPHONE. A highlighted set of apps and games available in Android Market.

481328084_o.jpg

Specification:

Flytouch 3 Main Features:
* Screen: 10 inch Full Touch High Resolution TFT [ 1024x600].
* Video: Support HD 1080P/720P
* Compatible with RM/RMVB,DAT,MPG,VOB,MP4,AVI/MK,TS,FLV,WMV,MOV,
* Audio: Compatible with MP3,AAC,AAC+,EAAC+,WMA,WMA PRO,RA
* Picture: Compatible with JPG, GIF, BMP ,PNG
* Ebook : Compatible with TXT, Support TTS reading function.
* Flash Player: Support Adobe Flash 8 and below play
* Support multi language: English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Japanese, Simplified/Traditional Chinese and so on.
Processor Type: Infortm X220 ARM11
Processor Clock Speed: 1Ghz
RAM Installed Size: 512MB DDR2
Display Diagonal Size: 10 inch
Max Resolution: TFT 1024X600
Graphics Type: Integrated Graphics
Graphics Model: Support HD 1080P/720P
Storage and Expansion
430159034_o.jpg
Hard Drive Type: NAND Fast Flash
Hard Drive Capacity: 4GB
PCMCIA Expansion: 2 x T-FLASH

Input/output Connectors
Ports: 2 x USB 2.0; 1 x Mini HDMI; 2 x TF card slot; USB port for 3G module; 1 x DC jack
Audio/Video: 3.5mm Headphone/Line-Out
Communications

Networking / Data
Link Protocol: RJ45 Ethernet
Wireless Connection: WiFi
Wireless Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
Flytouch 2 General

Operating System: Android 2.2
Keyboard: Full Touch screen
Battery Type: 3200mAh Li-ion Battery
Battery / Run Time: About 3 Hours
Power Device Type: AC Adapter
Voltage required: 100 – 240V
Dimensions / W x D x H: 171 x 271 x 11 mm (W x L x H)
weight: 0.72kg
Packed weight: 1.44kg
Additional Features: 1.3 Mega Camera High quality Speaker G-Sensor Vibration function Support GPS
430159071_o.jpg
One of the best 10.2″ Android? tablets the market has seen! With Android Market, HDMI output, Camera, GPS and so much more…
457171000_o.jpg

457171042_o.jpg
This is probably the most beefed up Android tablet that is built with versatile use in mind. There are two full USB connectors, 1 microSD slots each taking up to 16GB memory cards, mini HDMI out port, RJ45 connector. Various hardware navigation buttons like menu, back, home, volume. Even stylus is hiding in the plastic body ready to be used when needed! Awesome!
457170975_o.jpg

10000+ applications available from Android Marketplace to be installed and used. The tablet is perfect for browsing and reading E-Books, Magazines, Newpapers, PDF, Doc, Excel etc.

430158943_o.jpg
One of the great things about this device is that it is equipped with 360 degree gravity sensor and 3D acceleration. What it means to the user is that 3d heavy, colourful gravity controllable games can be enjoyed on the huge 10.2″ screen.
457171062_o.jpg
Internal memory for storing pictures, documents, music, videos etc.Battery life is on average 3-5 hours of non-stop movie playback. All of that combined gives us a great multimedia and internet device that is capable of handling numerous daily tasks.
430159196_o.jpg
It is basically the best Android Tablet PC on the Market, it’s got a power and comprehensive operating system, compare to most of the other Tablet PCs on the market, this FlyTouch 3 tablet is much powerful as it reacts to your controller very quickly and smoothly. Item features a dual TF card plots supporting up to 32GB external storage, a RJ45 port that is ideal for wired internet surfing, dual standard 2.0 USB ports, HDMI plug for high definition 1080P video output, high resolution screen, high quality stereo speakers.
430158668_o.jpg
One of the best features of this fantastic product is the built-in GPS , it makes it so much easier when combine the use of the Google Map together with the GPS . Is convenient, easy-to-use and the latest in personal computing trends. This is perfect for those who want to work on projects or e-mails while they’re out and about, but don’ t want to carry around something as bulky as a laptop.
430159218_o.jpg

430159253_o.jpg
The tablet comes with 256MB RAM. It has a processor speed of Infortm X220 ARM11 1GHz, and built-in memory of 2GB. It also comes with a Camera of 1.3 mega pixels. It runs on the Google Android 2.1 platform. Support Android Market with your Google account, you can download a huge variety of free or paid software application and games.
430157857_o.jpg
Sooydoor logistics

452836826_o.jpg

Sooydoor logistics

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feedback & D.S.R (Detailed Seller Ratings)
374453947_o.jpg
Please give us 5 * positive feedback after receiving and reviewing our element. Positive feeback and D.S.R ratings are extremely important to us
We are doing our best to maintain our service quality.
Your support and evaluation is essential to our business.
Negative feedback don't solve anything. In the unlikely event that you are unsatisfied with the transaction for any reason,
please email us before resorting to negative feedback
we must try our best to resolve all problem,pls believe us!
Do not hesitate to let us know your comments.
We would ensure all customer opionion would be considered and treated properly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[FONT=宋体]
358193860_o.jpg
[/FONT]​
  • <LI style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; tab-stops: list 36.0pt; mso-list: l2 level1 lfo1" class=MsoNormal>[FONT=&#23435;&#20307;]Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed [/FONT]<LI style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; tab-stops: list 36.0pt; mso-list: l2 level1 lfo1" class=MsoNormal>[FONT=&#23435;&#20307;]Email me anytime 24/7 and I will get back to you as soon as possible[/FONT]<LI style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; tab-stops: list 36.0pt; mso-list: l2 level1 lfo1" class=MsoNormal>[FONT=&#23435;&#20307;]All packages are shipped in well covered package to ensure protection [/FONT]<LI style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; tab-stops: list 36.0pt; mso-list: l2 level1 lfo1" class=MsoNormal>[FONT=&#23435;&#20307;]No bidders with 2 unpaid strikes within the last 30 days [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&#23435;&#20307;]Please click Shipping and Payments tab for delivery information [/FONT]
check out more items in our store
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/zeroUV-Sunglasses
358193833_o.jpg
[FONT=&#23435;&#20307;][/FONT]
[FONT=&#23435;&#20307;][/FONT]​
358193846_o.jpg
[FONT=&#23435;&#20307;][/FONT]​
  • [FONT=&#23435;&#20307;]Winning Bidder can pay by PAYPAL at the end of the auction[/FONT]

Upvote 0
Hi,

Posting a link would have been so much more convenient that posting the eBay listing!

If you go into Menu / Settings / About and quote the information listed there it will identify the model and we will be able to offer further assistance.

As I understand it the 3G mobile market over in the states is nowhere near as open as it is here in the UK and Europe but I can tell you the best 3G Dongle / Modem / Stick to buy is, by far, the Huawei 1750 / 1550. It works wonderfully even in very poor reception areas. Having said that, it might be necessary to upgrade your firmware to get the best results.

Don't worry if that sounds complicated, that's a bridge we can easily cross should it be necessary.

Upvote 0

I do have the same problem and did not find a solution yet.
For me it started after installing installer for Bustbox.
My device was also rooted with Z4root but that was a month a go and i did not get any problems after rooting.
Also when i startup the tablet, the text "ANDROID" is gone to.
I do have the official firmware on it.
Model: Disco10
Android version 2.2-20110503
Build number FRF85B

Does anyone have an idea?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones