• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root bricked zte blade

filoktitis

Lurker
Aug 31, 2011
hi to all..

i am new to develope a smartphone,so i guess i messed it up... :p
i have a zte blade with a default rom android 2.1..ive made a succesful update to android froyo 2.2 and then i had the brilliant idea of rooting my device installing custom roms,busybox etc...well..i rooted my phone temporarily cause the permanent root doesnt work temporary root says that after phone reboot the device is not longer rooted)...i used the z4 apk to do that...superuser was installed as well as busy box...i downloaded the cyanogenmod 7.0.3 stable without the google apps and then flashed it...clockworkmod recovery was running and installing the new rom...everything seem ok..and then my phone reboot the green android little man was there and then the image of the blue android little man skating...i thought i made it but instead of booting normally the blue android skating little man keeps appearing on the screen and it doesnt boot at all...i think i brick my zte...i found a solution in a forum that says push the volume down button plus the poweron button together to start the clockwork recovery mod...i did it but there are only the basic options there and nothing more...no secondary oprin like usb mass storage...i guess tht is because my phone its not rooted yet since reboot after cyanogenmod installation....so....here i am...what should i do now in order to fix this bootloop???any suggestion????plsssss???? :))
thx!!!

hi to all..
fjsgduhqgdcsgjdagsjcgjkjgafjdasdhjafdshHJSFDH
what should i do now in order to fix this bootloop???any suggestion????plsssss???? :))
thx!!!
(1) Youre not going to get any help if you post in a thread that has nothing to do with your problem.

(2) If youre asking for techical help you will get more takers if your post is clear, legible and contains relevant information. Use sentences and line breaks. Your post is a big wall of... stuff that i cant be bothered to read.

(3) This is a general android forum, and your problems are pretty specific to your model of phone. Your best bet is to post your question in the san francisco / zte blade all things root forum. That's where the people who know the answers to your problems all live.

(4) Good luck. :)

Reactions: KENNECTED
Upvote 0
hi to all..

i am new to develope a smartphone,so i guess i messed it up... :p

i have a zte blade with a default rom android 2.1..ive made a succesful update to android froyo 2.2 and then i had the brilliant idea of rooting my device installing custom roms,busybox etc...well..i rooted my phone temporarily cause the permanent root doesnt work temporary root says that after phone reboot the device is not longer rooted)...i used the z4 apk to do that...superuser was installed as well as busy box...i downloaded the cyanogenmod 7.0.3 stable without the google apps and then flashed it...clockworkmod recovery was running and installing the new rom...

everything seem ok..and then my phone reboot the green android little man was there and then the image of the blue android little man skating...i thought i made it but instead of booting normally the blue android skating little man keeps appearing on the screen and it doesnt boot at all...

i think i brick my zte...i found a solution in a forum that says push the volume down button plus the poweron button together to start the clockwork recovery mod...i did it but there are only the basic options there and nothing more...no secondary oprin like usb mass storage...i guess tht is because my phone its not rooted yet since reboot after cyanogenmod installation....

so....here i am...what should i do now in order to fix this bootloop???any suggestion????plsssss???? )
thx!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones