1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

bricked!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by psilokatalist, Aug 8, 2012.

1. psilokatalist

psilokatalist Newbie

i know others have posted about this, and i have fixed this before but this time its not working. i recently installed sensations rom(not blaming you) today i went to reboot my phone and i get boot looped. so i say ok i just need to boot clock work. it just stalls at the moto screen never boots clockwork. went to recovery mode deleted image folder replaced with the one i had downloaded from the recovery thread, thank you guys for posting this stuff. any way even with replacing image with the original and copied over cwm newest version. that i had been using. thinkin this is what fixed it last time. but no go still locked i need fing help. im real close to getting an evo its on sale u know.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jjohn7293

jjohn7293 Android Enthusiast

Do you mean Triumphant Sensation? That is a modded stock ROM, so there shouldn't be any real problems. How long did you wait? In my experience, it has sometimes taken several minutes in the first boot.

3. jjohn7293

jjohn7293 Android Enthusiast

The newest version does not play well with Froyo. Use CWM 5.0.2.8

4. treysmith

treysmith Member

The only way you can fix that problem, is getting a replacement phone from Virgin Mobile.
    They will give you a free brand new Motorola Triumph.
    The only thing you have to do is return back the old Triumph.
    Trust me it works.
    I replace my phone twice, because I download different custom Roms and my phone got screw up badly.
    I'm not blaming nobody.
    Thanks Devs for your hard work.

5. psilokatalist

psilokatalist Newbie

charged it all last night, this morning couldnt even turn it on. unpluged it took battery out plugged it back in(after work). charged for 5 min now it booted back up but shut off. maybe this whole time battery is just taking a shit or something.

6. psilokatalist

psilokatalist Newbie

yes and it was after i did had it installed for 3 days like i said prolly not a fault of the rom.

7. BradleyED

BradleyED Newbie

Try holding the power button down for several seconds with the battery out.

Are you sure it's charging? Is the charger indicator light coming on? Have you tried a different USB source?

8. psilokatalist

psilokatalist Newbie

So ya it was just not charging after the third attempt it took a charge and started working vut with the bat low it would just sit there and not boot past the splash screen. After a whole night of chargeing wouldnt even turn on.SO BEWARE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER CLOCK WORK ON LOW BATTERY ITS NOT A JOKE phone works fine again i freaked out for no reason

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews