1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Bright Custom Roms

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by johankid, Jun 27, 2011.

1. johankid

johankid Guest
    None
    Hey guys,

Just started flashing custom roms and kernels and slowly getting the hang of it. Just for some quick info, tried out Teamwhiskey's Bionix 1.3.1 with touchwiz along with the one without touchwiz along with Bali V1.8.7UV Kernel.

I like Bionix 1.3.1 with touchwiz with the 7 screens/edit option as well as the ability to have contacts and messages on the bottom with the other 2 at all time instead of merely on the homepage alone.

Anyways getting to my point, I had horrible battery life with the stock 2.2 rom that i had initially and am just trying to get decent battery life and performance. I like the Bionix custom rom, but I just don't like how its dark. I prefer'd the custom rom with its brightness. I have tried youtubing, googling, searching on xda-developers and this website for any videos/screenshots of more brighter roms that do not sacrifice the battery life/performance I have noticed with the custom rom/kernel though I have not fully tested it out. So any ideas on some brighter colored custom roms?

Thanks

Advertisement

2. mdtolic

mdtolic Guest
    None
    The Devs keeps the colors dark because it saves on battery power.

Team Toxic has some red & purple and maybe more themes. But you'd probably do best signing up at the Einherjar Dev. Team site. They have a dude there that themes the heck out of all their ROMs.

But I also suggest Br1cK'd's ZenDroid. I can't call it colorful, but the performance/battery life is super slick.

johankid likes this.