1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Bring Color Back

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by saptech, Dec 26, 2013.

1. saptech

saptech Android Expert
    None

Before the Kit Kat update, the clock, battery and speed icons in the notification bar had the blue color. Now after KK update, they are black & white. Is there a way to get the color back without rooting?

I kinda prefer the color, even though the black & white go good with my current color scheme! :)

Thnx.

Advertisement

2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique
    None

Nov 8, 2009
    District of Columbia
    I don't think it's possible without root, but maybe there's a Nova/Apex theme that will allow you to do it? Personally, I dig it mostly because I've had the blue theme for two years now and it's a nice change. :)

saptech likes this.

Motorola Moto G (1st Gen)

The first generation Moto G was the released in November of 2013. The phone was the first in Motorola's new mid-range line that targeted the sweet spot between specs and pricing. It originally built for emerging markets, but also saw success as a low-priced Android phone option in other parts of the world. The Moto G 1st Gen features Features 4.5-inch LCD display, Snapdragon 400 processor, 16GB storage, 1GB RAM. 5MP rear/1.3MP front facing cameras, and a removable 2,070 mAh battery.