1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Brodit (passive) makes unlocking DHD impossible...?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by J van E, Feb 6, 2011.

1. J van E

J van E Lurker

Recently I bought a Brodit car kit, the passive version, for my Desire HD. It fits in perfectly well: not too tight but just good and it's very convenient to have the DHD in reach in my car.

However... I have an odd problem: as soon as I put the DHD into the Brodit, I am having problems unlocking the screen...! I cannot move the screen down: sometimes not far enough and sometimes not at all...! 9 out of 10 times I have to get the Desire HD out of the holder and immediately I can unlock the screen... As soon as the screen is unlocked, the touch sensitivity is a lot better, although every now and then I cannot select an mp3 in the list or something like that. However, unlocking the screen is hard if not impossible.

What's up with that...? I am amazed and lost and stunned... Anybody else got this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. rewindurmind

rewindurmind Lurker

This is the same story with a silicone case that I bought. Majority of times it works fine but quite often the touch will just cease, if I play a game it lags, impossible to text, call or do pretty much anything. Was going to return it, took case off and found out that was the cause, would love to know why it's does it.

HTC Desire HD Forum

The HTC Desire HD release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews