1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Broke my F6 & looking @replacement options. Is it Metro's ONLY 4GLTE phone that's reasonably priced?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mattswad, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Mattswad

Mattswad Member

So according to the MetroPCS website, the LG Optimus F6 is the ONLY phone that offers 4GLTE that doesn't cost a ridiculous amount. https://www.metropcs.com/content/me...tml?intl_camp=phones|phones-bspot-1|Q3-4G-LTE

This seems weird for some reason. Is this true? Are there any discontinued models? I just broke my F6 but am looking at other options for a replacement. Data is priority. I tether. I get great speeds at my house. My phone is my only form of internet.

Any ideas?

And with Metro's new policy on bringing in your own unlocked phone from another carrier, I don't think an unlocked phone would allow me to continue to have all of the data "privileges" that I currently enjoy.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MrGlowy

MrGlowy Android Enthusiast

The F6 is $100 at best buy. Well the one by me.

3. MyUsernameRox

MyUsernameRox Android Enthusiast

I recall seeing the F6 for 49 bucks after rebates at an authorized dealer near me.

4. MyUsernameRox

MyUsernameRox Android Enthusiast

Next time a phone comes out that I'm smitten with, I'll just wait 4 months or so for the price to skydive.

LoopyD likes this.
  5. Mattswad

Mattswad Member

Thanks for the replies guys. But i went back with the F6. For the record there was also A Samsung model for $49 as well as a Hunwai for $49 at my local MetroPCS store that werent listed on the website that offered 4G LTE.

6. LoopyD

LoopyD Android Enthusiast

I had the Samsung Galaxy Lite. It was the one for $49. The bloatware crippled it, and with Knox and no root available for the phone, I recommend yo don't waste your money. I impressed a girl by giving mine to her. Ha ha.

7. 9000cody

9000cody Well-Known Member

There's an affordable LG F60 with LTE out now.

dubdiablo77 likes this.
  8. viperdink

viperdink Android Expert

#8 viperdink, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2014

LG Optimus F6 Forum

The LG Optimus F6 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2460mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews