• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Broke my F6 & looking @replacement options. Is it Metro's ONLY 4GLTE phone that's reasonably priced?

So according to the MetroPCS website, the LG Optimus F6 is the ONLY phone that offers 4GLTE that doesn't cost a ridiculous amount. https://www.metropcs.com/content/me...tml?intl_camp=phones|phones-bspot-1|Q3-4G-LTE

This seems weird for some reason. Is this true? Are there any discontinued models? I just broke my F6 but am looking at other options for a replacement. Data is priority. I tether. I get great speeds at my house. My phone is my only form of internet.

Any ideas?

And with Metro's new policy on bringing in your own unlocked phone from another carrier, I don't think an unlocked phone would allow me to continue to have all of the data "privileges" that I currently enjoy.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones