• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Brought a use LG Optimus M

I just brought a use one and find out it not a clean ESN, what can I do with it beside listening to music, can I use it for Wi-Fi at home or anywhere that's have wi-fi? Use it on Groove IP alone with Google Voice.

Thanks

Before I activated my Optimus M, I was able to connect to my home Wifi (without Metro service). I'm sure it'll connect to other available Wifi connections also ~ HTH :)

Upvote 0
I just brought a use one and find out it not a clean ESN, what can I do with it beside listening to music, can I use it for Wi-Fi at home or anywhere that's have wi-fi? Use it on Groove IP alone with Google Voice.

Thanks
When you say not a clean one, do you mean its been reported stolen?
because if it is still attached to an account it will drop off there in time? 30 days? maybe the nice thing about no contracts

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones