1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Browser Bookmarks, History, Saved Pages?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nickp001, Dec 22, 2011.

1. nickp001

nickp001 Newbie

Is there a way to set the default tab on this page to bookmarks instead of the history tab?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. nickp001

nickp001 Newbie

I just read my previous post and I don't think I was clear on what I'm trying to do. In the stock browser when you open your bookmarks, it defaults to the "History" tab. Is there a way to bring up the "Bookmarks" tab by default instead of the History tab?

Attached Files:

3. yoyohere2

yoyohere2 Member

you are probably going to bookmarks by holding the back button. This brings you to history page first.

You can also go to bookmarks by hitting the new folders icon at the very top, then hit bookmarks icon, then it goes directly to bookmarks.

In android 4.0.3, the next update. There will be a quicker way to go to bookmarks within the quick launch google lab settings.

nickp001 likes this.
  4. nickp001

nickp001 Newbie

Yep, that's what I was doing. I didn't realize that you could get to the bookmarks from that screen. It would still be nice to have a quicker way to get to them.

5. load97

load97 Well-Known Member

That's good about the next update. It should only take 1 click to get to the bookmarks anyway.

6. zoukis05

zoukis05 Member

And I didn't realize I could get to my history folder by holding the back button. Everyone wins!

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews