• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Browser issues after 3.01 update?

nkd

Android Enthusiast
Feb 12, 2011
Hi guys just updated to the latest 3.01 update after I got the notification I seem to be havig browser issues. My browser just stops working, doesn't recognize any input from touchscreen. I have cleared cache and wiped history, hope it helps but has happened to me three times already. Relaunching it doesn't seem to help either only way to get it to work was restarting the xoom. Anyone having similar issue?

I will update if it happens again after deleting history and clearing cache.

Reactions: Mitchrapp
I dont know if it was flash. I uninstalled the leaked beta and everything have been fine for me. I will wait for the official release. I think the problem might have been that I had the leaked version of flash installed before I got the OTA update notification.

That's the potential issue we all face when using "leaked" apps/updates/patches/etc. If you don't want the headaches best just to wait for official pushes. (Supposedly they've worked out the butts by that point...anyone remember our lovely EVO update/phone bricker)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones