• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Browser scrolling

Ive mentioned the the tiniest bit in another thread, but wanted to bring it to attention. Since the 2.3 update, does anyone have scrolling issues there the browser does not scroll smoothly in stock browser? Instead, it scrolls in segments. goes so far ans stops. You used to be able to swipe your thumb across it and it would fling all the way to the bottom of the screen! If so, is there a setting for this?

I have tried all the other browsers from Dolphin HD to Opera mini to skyfire to firefox and to me none compare to the simpleness and speed of the stock one. so i dont want another browser, just help really if there is any

I know exactly what you're talking about with this issue as I have the exact same thing going on with my stock browser. It really doesn't annoy me as much as some other issues, but I believe this was meant to be implemented on purpose with the option to disable it. Of course, as you probably have found out, there is no option available to remove the auto-stop from your scrolling.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones