• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

brucemon

brucemon

Lurker
Nov 16, 2011
Hi,
I'm new to this site. I have an EVO4G that I'm still trying to learn. Not sure if I want to root it. I basically use my phone for business so I'm on it a lot during the day. I finally found an app that lets me send full hi-res video clips (Dropbox) that helps greatly and helps us keep down the extra road travel for both me and our techs. Just upload the video to the cloud site and email or text a link to it. Works great! Hope I can help others on this site.

brucemon

Welcome to AF! :)

I agree, Dropbox is pretty helpful. As a little bit of advice, once you get the ability to use a signature (circa 25 posts I believe), still the referral link in your sig and you'll rack up extra space in no time.

Here's the EVO 4G section btw, you'll get all the pros and cons of rooting in there: HTC EVO 4G - Android Forums

Upvote 0
Welcome to AF! :)

I agree, Dropbox is pretty helpful. As a little bit of advice, once you get the ability to use a signature (circa 25 posts I believe), still the referral link in your sig and you'll rack up extra space in no time.

Here's the EVO 4G section btw, you'll get all the pros and cons of rooting in there: HTC EVO 4G - Android Forums

Welcome and enjoy!!!:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones