• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help BT Stereo "pausing" (fixed)

desmofan

Nov 14, 2009
I recently installed a JVC A-925BT Head Unit in my car. My first Bionic (upgraded thru Verizon, but did not think the phone warranted an upgrade, so returned it and bought one used) seemed to work fine. I could answer and make calls, listen to Pandora/Audiogalaxy/etc., all with no issues. At least I don't remember there being issues. With my new (used) bionic, music will pause briefly every 15 seconds or so. It sounds like it is not skipping notes, just stopping, then starting again. It's very irritating. It is repeatable with Audiogalaxy and Pandora. I have not checked with calls, as I have not made or received any since this problem showed up. My wife's iPhone 4s works fine.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Google Music seems to work fine. I'll put some more time in with Audiogalaxy and Pandora to see if it was a temporary issue.

EDIT: Now all seems right with the world again. Google Music/Pandora/Audiogalaxy are all working fine, with no skips or pauses. No idea what has changed, but it is working.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones