1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Bubble Birds: Puzzle Bobble with not so Angry Birds

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by XiMAD, Feb 4, 2011.

1. XiMAD

XiMAD Newbie

Everyone loves good games, and the classics never die - they just get reborn into different variations. I'm sure you're all familiar with the popular bubble popping style game. Bubble Birds Premium is a game of this sort. In this case, the bubbles are brightly colored birds.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Game play is simple: match up three or more birds of the same color and they are eliminated from the screen. Rainbow birds act as wild cards and change color to match whichever bird they touch first. You can even bounce your bird off the sides of the play area to maneuver them where you need them! (Posted from Crackberry )

Moreover, Bubble Birds is a top 3 game on the Windows Phone 7 Marketplace. Check out BestWP7Games review for more information about this game.

The Bubble Birds Premium game is available both on XiMAD app-store and on the Android Market.

Please leave comments with your opinion about this game. Thank you in advance.

XiMAD team

P.S. For those who want to get more information about XiMAD and its apps and games, join the XiMAD community on Facebook or follow us on Twitter . :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mrsbelpit

mrsbelpit Android Enthusiast

I'm a sucker for these puzzle games and I love the graphics.

You may want to change your description in the Android market, though, because it says "relaxing jungle ambiance sounds make this a must-have game on your Windows Mobile Phone"

anyway, I like it.

ETA: while I was playing, a force close popped up, so I forced close. That did not close the game. I continued on, then tried to use the game menu to exit. It would just go back to the level I was playing on at least 4 times. I tried my phones back button, same result. I had to tap my home button and use the task manager to stop the app. Also, the phone's dedicated menu button doesn't take you to the menu, is that by design? Samsung Vibrant 2.2.

3. XiMAD

XiMAD Newbie

Oh, thanks, mrsbelpit. I've already changed it to "Android device".

Thank you for the feedback. :) Our team is working on the mentioned problems.