1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Bubble text format?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xmysacredoathx, Sep 26, 2010.

1. xmysacredoathx

Aug 8, 2010
    Hello all! New Evo owner here. (almost a full 24 hours old) I am coming from an iPhone, so I am still learning. I have lurked here for months, downloaded the User's Manual a month or so ago, and am still trying to learn all I can. All I can say is, in this little bit of time, I love this phone so much more than my old paper weight. But I don't want to get into that, and make another one of those threads.

Earlier today I received a photo text from a friend, and when I went to view the text it was in a "bubble-like" format. I sort of liked it more than the standard format. I also noticed you could change the background colors, etc. But, being the newb I am, I pressed another option and it went away.

I am lost as to how to get back to that set-up and look around at that format. Can anyone help me out with this? I would truly appreciate it.

Much thanks!

Advertisement

2. gabbott

gabbott Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    xmysacredoathx likes this.
  3. xmysacredoathx

Aug 8, 2010
    Thank you.

I wonder how this got on the device. I never downloaded it. At least not purposely :D

4. Obsidian

Obsidian Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Sounds like your Evo was not new ....

5. xmysacredoathx

Aug 8, 2010
    After some fooling around, I realized that I did indeed install it. My mistake.

Tags: