• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bubble text format?

Hello all! New Evo owner here. (almost a full 24 hours old) I am coming from an iPhone, so I am still learning. I have lurked here for months, downloaded the User's Manual a month or so ago, and am still trying to learn all I can. All I can say is, in this little bit of time, I love this phone so much more than my old paper weight. But I don't want to get into that, and make another one of those threads.

Earlier today I received a photo text from a friend, and when I went to view the text it was in a "bubble-like" format. I sort of liked it more than the standard format. I also noticed you could change the background colors, etc. But, being the newb I am, I pressed another option and it went away.

I am lost as to how to get back to that set-up and look around at that format. Can anyone help me out with this? I would truly appreciate it.

Much thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones