• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root bugless evolution theme

if you are downloading the file from your phone the browser downloads it into

/sdcard/download/

use astro or root explorer to navigate to that folder and your file should be in there. move it to the root sd card folder and name update.zip if youre using sprecovery or leave it as is if youre using clockwork and boot into recovery to apply.

:D

Upvote 0
I have downloaded files before and have never had them not show up under Astro or rom manager. I'm only having this problem with the bugless evolution theme. I downloaded evolution dock and evolution no clock and the watermarked theme for BB after trying the evolution theme and they all showed up in Astro and RM. I used the download that was in the poll thread for Bugless Evolution. Could that file be bad? Is there another one anywhere else.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones