1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Build.prop for full market access?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JollyRoger87, Aug 3, 2011.

1. JollyRoger87

JollyRoger87 Android Enthusiast

So I was wondering how difficult it would be to get this edited so I can get full market access for the Triumph. I downloaded Order and Chaos from TPB to test this phones abilities and found it to work just fine even though this phone isn't supported. So what I really want to to do now is get the access so I can legitimately purchase this from the market cause I'm really not one for piracy.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. cutterjohn

cutterjohn Android Enthusiast

Probably the best thing to do is to ask Gameloft to add the MT as a supported device.

Beyond that I'm trying to think back to the Viewsonic gTablet and whether or not there was any luck actually mucking around with build.prop... might be worth searching for it on xda-devs but I don't know if you'd want to restrict it to the gtab forums or the entire subset of android related forums.

IF you try anything I'd install CWM, backup, and THEN try any changes to the build.prop that you think might work, but easiest/best would be to get gameloft to add it to supported devices.

3. JollyRoger87

Yeah but I really don't want to tell them it works and ask for them to add it cause I'm sure they'll wonder how I know that and I don't want to go out and tell them I pirated one of their games to test this

P.S. I already edited the crap outta the file myself and got nowhere other than a soft brick so if anyone has some info or can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. Until then I'll go hunting I suppose.

4. cutterjohn

Look do they support the game on another MSM8XXX based phone? i.e. snapdragon + adreno? If so just tell that if it works on that phone that it'd probably work on yours, maybe offer to buy/test... That way we'd likely be able to get all/most of their games "supported"...

5. JollyRoger87

Doesn't the thunderbolt use the same Chipset? That phone suppprts all their games. I believe it has better ram though

6. cutterjohn

OOC whatever happened here? Did you end up asking them to add the MT to supported devices?

7. JollyRoger87

Oh yeah I emailed them alright... Never heard anything back :(

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews