1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Build.Prop Tweaks confirmed working [Updated 9/18/2015]

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 6th_Hokage, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Deez Robotnik

Deez Robotnik Member

these build prop edits messed my phone up i had to go into recovery and restore from a back up smh.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Krlypumaa

Krlypumaa Android Expert

Well to be quite honest I dont have all of this mine are.differents...

3. Krlypumaa

Krlypumaa Android Expert

Got to go to sleep have a huge day tomorrow I'll PM you mine.. So you can tryout..

4. 6th_Hokage

6th_Hokage Android Enthusiast

you must download the xml file that one of the commenters provided and replace it

Krlypumaa likes this.
  5. codyedmonson

codyedmonson Android Enthusiast

hate to bump an old thread... Any idea why droidedit's isnt saving any of my edits? I activated root mode and granted supersu perms but nothing. Wont save.

6. 6th_Hokage

6th_Hokage Android Enthusiast

personally i haven't tried that, but my guess is that the file get's to big for it?

7. hubsabubs

hubsabubs Android Enthusiast

You can use it to transmit audio to your car radio.

6th_Hokage likes this.
  8. evox2008

evox2008 Newbie

Is there a way to disable scanning for other wifi APs once you connect to yours? I see my phone says "searching" every 7 seconds (I changed the wifi supplicant setting but it does nothing :()

Thanks! Also, does anyone experience stuttering on their Stylo when wifi-calling someone? It doesn't matter if the other party is on T-Mo or at&t, the stutter happens to both outgoing and incoming voice streams

9. Krlypumaa

Krlypumaa Android Expert

Go to settings/WiFi advance menu uncheck allow wifi.scanning n wifi notification off... that would not allow apps to still scan even settings its off

Attached Files:

Blu8 likes this.
  10. hugerichman

hugerichman Well-Known Member

So how would I edit the file, trying to use the game tweak one and I have no idea what to do with it, do I just paste it in the file or what?

11. Nickforever216

Nickforever216 Well-Known Member

You guys where talking earlier bout FM radio transmission. Where is it? I don't see it. Maybe someone can give me the prop?

12. Nickforever216

Anyone? Does the metro version have FM transmitter?

13. Krlypumaa

Krlypumaa Android Expert

Yes... All you need to do its change value to true

Attached Files:

bcrichster likes this.
  14. Krlypumaa

Krlypumaa Android Expert

It just some tweaks for better rendering of games. But again if you have a lot of app running in bkground this would not be useful.

15. Krlypumaa

Krlypumaa Android Expert

Attached Files:

16. roadkill42

roadkill42 Android Expert

Try this increases ur FP about 10 to 20% debug.egl.swapinterval=-60

17. Krlypumaa

Krlypumaa Android Expert

That will set it to default in my case i rather use setting @ 80 a lot more clean n light

Attached Files:

18. Nickforever216

Ok found it thanks. Any apps that you know of that work? I tried few but no luck. I tried spirt2radiofm and said I needed kernel to support FM. I am on katana, maybe that makes it not work idk?

19. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

20. Nickforever216

Says its unavailable. Maybe the rom issue? Anyone try FM with katana?

21. Blu8

Blu8 Android Expert

It's probably a DPI issue, GT changed the DPI to 304 in Katana, some apps won't work with that. Try changing it to stock which is 320 and it should work.

22. Nickforever216

Thanks, but nah that didn't do the fix. Katina rom must not support it for some reason.

Blu8 likes this.
  23. roadkill42

roadkill42 Android Expert

K I try that

24. Krlypumaa

Krlypumaa Android Expert

Y@ll need kernel to be enable for the fm radio plus framework... Now the transmitter is for car radio's technology were u use frequency to redirect your sound. Yhats why their invented Bluetooth... LOL now its some apps that letyou transmit sound for non Bluetooth radios throug freq.

25. Nickforever216

Dang that sucks. Few people mentioned it works idk. It's so dumb all phones don't have FM. I'd pay extra to have feature.

LG G Stylo Forum

The LG G Stylo release date was May 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1/2GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2015
Release Date
Reviews