• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Buildings Are Black In clash of clans on bluestacks

TM_Scarface

Lurker
Oct 31, 2014
Hi need some real help here..have all the requirements for bluestacks and such downloaded it went through the normal problems and fixed them but now i load up clash of clans and everything is normal but all the buildings defenses menus etc. are all blacked out. i can see the gras fine but even the rocks trees and bushes are blacked out. Im currently running windows xp on a dell inspiron with an updated amd athonx2. Any help is more than appreciated. I have tried restarting uninstall and reinstall and still gives me black images. Thanks

same problem with me.did u get the answer for this problem.if u did please reply here.
Still no fix for this as far as i know. I just got a few pc. Seems ecerything works now n im using a toshiba techra with intel graphics.. hope you find a fix for it..i searched for nearly two months trying so many troubleshooting techniques with no success..best idea is if u cant do get a new pc sadly. Again sorry to inform n good luck.

Upvote 0
Hi need some real help here..have all the requirements for bluestacks and such downloaded it went through the normal problems and fixed them but now i load up clash of clans and everything is normal but all the buildings defenses menus etc. are all blacked out. i can see the gras fine but even the rocks trees and bushes are blacked out. Im currently running windows xp on a dell inspiron with an updated amd athonx2. Any help is more than appreciated. I have tried restarting uninstall and reinstall and still gives me black images. Thanks
Hi! I have found the sloution to your problem hope this works.Just follow my steps and it should work fine again.
1-Go to task manager and close\quit blue stacks.
2-Now go to task manager and close the bluestacks process.
3-Now go to run and type regedit.
4-Now go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE --> Software --> Bluestacks --> Guests --> Android.
5-Now double click on Memory and change value to 500 and to decimal.
6-Now close regedit and start bluestacks and then clash of clans and it should work perfectly.
Enjoy! Hope this works ;) and sorry if im too late to reply. Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones