• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Built in Speakers on the EVO??

The speaker on the phone is great when playing media and when talking on speaker phone. I find the max volume just a little too low in the earpiece when talking in normal mode however. I love everything else about the phone however, so it's not ruining my enjoyement.

Gah. This was a big problem for me on the G1. Talking on the phone was often difficult as I couldn't hear the person on the other end... (or my Google Voice VM's). Damn these HTC phones that don't get loud for normal conversation.

Upvote 0
Gah. This was a big problem for me on the G1. Talking on the phone was often difficult as I couldn't hear the person on the other end... (or my Google Voice VM's). Damn these HTC phones that don't get loud for normal conversation.
Yesterday while I was walking and talking on my mytouch the volume randomly went low and it's stayed there..... although tmobile has been having outtages up the @$$ here in the central coast of cali so it might just be that..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones