1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

"Bungee Ninja" - The next Angry Birds? Or something to play on the toilet?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by kinorouk, May 16, 2011.

1. kinorouk

kinorouk Lurker

Just got contacted by Russel from KPM. They released a libgdx game called Bungee Ninja, a neat little physics/rope based game. Here

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Android Expert

$.96 too much for me to see if I like it.

3. kinorouk

kinorouk Lurker

Judging by the download figures I would say you're not on your own. I have however been reliably informed that Ad supported Lite version is out today.

Watch this space.

4. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Android Expert

I hate to sound cheap but if you paid for every app you deleted, you'd be out quite some change.
    But it seems there is no limit on the ad support for them ;)

5. kinorouk

kinorouk Lurker

haha fair!

Anyway, lite version is now out so have a play on the bog and enjoy!

6. Mickle

Mickle Lurker

Well i have food allergies so most of my time on the toilet is spent playing angry bowels, and after accidentally eating some gluten the other day i can certainly empathise with that exploding bird being fired from a high powered catapult.

B2L likes this.
  7. kinorouk

kinorouk Lurker

Wow mickle, I feel for you there buddy. Maybe a nice soothing game of Bungee Ninja will help you?

8. kinorouk

kinorouk Lurker

Score to be on android version is now over 51k! Cant see that being beaten, or maybe i'm just rubbish at it.

9. MattiusMatt

MattiusMatt Lurker

We are a group of 4 University friends all with full time jobs as .NET software developers. We have always had an interest in gaming and more importantly creating and designing games. After some experimentation over the past few years with Java and Flash, experimenting with 2D / 3D engines like Ogre3D and OpenGL we have decided to give Game programming a shot!

The iPhone version was released a couple of months back and we have just ported the Android version! Using the experience of this game we hope to keep improving and bringing you new and inventive games, Project 2 is already under way and a lot more adventurous!

This is our first major Game (actually this is our first eva released game!) and feed back is welcomed! We will take this feedback into our future games and you will make us better developers!

Regards,
    Mattius

10. chianti87

chianti87 Newbie

Congrats making ur first application but the game is... boring;)

Good luck in the future!

11. kinorouk

kinorouk Lurker

Chianti,

Thank you for the reply - I believe we can learn from any sort of feedback. Sorry to hear you didnt like the game.

We believe our game is in a similar bracket to "Rope'n'Fly" which was a very successful iPhone application. Don't know if you have ever played that, but it certainly seems to split peoples oppinions right down the middle, with people either finding it engaging, or as you say, boring.

Is Bungee Ninja part of a similar mould of games that don't appeal to you - or do you like similar games, just not this one?

Any further constructive critism is always welcome!