1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Business Calendar not getting appointments from Google

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Luke Drillbrain, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Luke Drillbrain

I have a Moto G phone and a Lenvovo Z570 laptop with Kubuntu Linux with the KOrganizer calendar program and a Google Calendar account. All my appointments are synced up in these three things and all is peachy.

Google Calendar syncs with my Moto G just fine. I haven't figured out how to sync KOrganizer with Google, but I can keep it in sync via exporting and importing ics files. It's a little awkward, but it works.

Everything is working fine in the default calendar that came with the Moto G, but for some reason a different calendar program named Business Calendar is no longer working right. It's not just missing some appointments. It's showing no appointments at all. It was working before. Previously, I had the choice of pulling up everything in the default calendar program or in Business Calendar. I would really like to get the latter working again because BC is pretty slick. It can do some things that the regular calendar can't, and I think it's organized a bit better.

Anyone know why it may have gone blank or what I can do about it?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Check BC's settings and make sure it is set to display your calendars. It's not easy to accidentally deselect them, but it's the obvious first thing to check.

3. dvhttn

dvhttn Android Expert

With BC go Menu > Calendars - and select the 'eye' symbol at the end of the calendar entry you want to display. Basically as Hadron said .....

Dave