1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

business card reader

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jansonlclim, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Jansonlclim

Jansonlclim Lurker
    None

Mar 20, 2011
    Hi,

I am Jansonlclim. I had bought the HTC Desire HD, and I had problem in using the business card reader, there is no free business card reader .

Advertisement

2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...
    None

Jul 9, 2010
    Male
    Engineer
    'neath a cactus
  3. xmscan

None

Dec 24, 2010
    Hi Jansonlclim, we are developers of ScanCard and we are happy to announce here that we have released ScanCard FREE VERSION (instead of previous lite version) on Android Market.

[​IMG]

You would be able to capture images, recognize and save limitless cards. The service is also cloud-based, which means your cards are backed up on the cloud service as well. Then you will be free to manage your contacts anywhere at anytime. The only constraint is that you need a web synchronization account, which is free charge as well, to use the solution.

By far, we are the only “100% free” business card reader working on Android OS, which recognizes Chinese, English and other European languages, with a real performant OCR (Optical Character Recognition) engine, accuracy up to 95%+++. Compared to most cloud-based solutions, with ScanCard you are getting the recognized contact information immediately after capturing the business card's image, no need to wait days and hours before getting it on hand.

View ScanCard's video on Youtube:
    XMScan's Channel - YouTube

View more ScanCard’s reviews:
    Review & Press XMSCAN's blog

Download Link:
    https://market.android.com/details?id=scan.bcr.ch

Any comments are welcome! Thanks for your supporting!

XMSCAN