1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Busted screen. Need help on ordering the new one.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Helicrewchief, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Helicrewchief

Helicrewchief Well-Known Member

I dropped my screen from about 2-3 feet and it fell face flat on a tile floor. Needless to say it shattered. (BTW the sound it makes is a sick feeling) Samsung told me it would be about 200 to replaced the screen. I only paid 300 for it at HHgregg Me being the cheapsake that I am and that I am generally good at repairing things. I figured to do it on my own. I ordered the 7100 from this site Samsung Galaxy Tab Repair Parts Since they are in China and after waiting patiently for 3 weeks they sent the wrong screen. It looks like the one for the original tab.

For the last 2 weeks of emailing the company and deciphering garbled English they want to know which screen do I need the 7510 or the 7500. I have no idea at all and I cannot get a answer on what the difference is. My question is do any of you know? Has anybody done this and what screen did you buy? I have a the WIFI edition 16GB tab.

Since it broke I feel lost. I forgot how heavy a laptop is and how short the battery life is.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Helicrewchief

Helicrewchief Well-Known Member

Ok after spending about a hour googling and rewording what I was looking for I was able to find out some info at XDA. From what I read 7500 is for the 3G version and 7510 is for the WIFI version. Hopefully this helps if anybody else is looking to do this.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews