1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Busy Desire

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by athegn, Apr 20, 2012.

1. athegn

athegn Android Enthusiast

My HTC Desire has been busy.

According to Watchdog, version 0.37.1 "Plan", I have sent 82470.16GB!!!

If I keep this up I will use 47,224,609.5% of my monthly useage!!

When I look at the Day Traffic History I get Received: 7.21MB and Sent: 559KB - looks correct.

I will have to keep my eye on my useage :)

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

:D

Seriously, the dev might be interested in this (he is a forum member IIRC, but it's probably better to contact him directly).

3. athegn

Emailed Richard

Hadron likes this.
  4. rgruet

rgruet Newbie

Indeed "47,224,609.5% of my monthly usage" is a bit excessive ;) That's the first time I hear about such a delirious behavior!

Unfortunately I have no explanation for this, especially if your day traffic history is correct.

How did you set up your plan exactly, especially which quota and which unit (MB, GB)?

Did you try to reboot your phone?

Richard

5. athegn

Just tried a reboot; no change still 82470GB.

Plan set at 500MB per month; has been that for nearly two years.

Earlier today I had a lot of trouble downloading ConvertPad; downloading just kept going with no obviously data being downloaded. Eventually, after pressing a few buttons - can't remember which - ConvertPad installed and is now working.

6. rgruet

rgruet Newbie

As a workaround you can set your usages manually via 3GW main screen > Menu > Set quota/today/week/month counters.

Hopefully that was just a glitch and won't happen again. Honestly I have no idea about what might have caused this problem, and if I can't reproduce it it's close to impossible to elucidate.

7. athegn

Just made a screen capture to show problem:-

82GB screen | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

As it does not seem to affect anything else I will leave it until 9th May when next cycle starts to see what happens.