1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Button pad creaky?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kirko, Nov 30, 2009.

1. kirko

kirko Lurker

Hey guys, new here, thought I would say hi! I just got a Hero the other day, and so for I love it. The only thing I am having a problem with is the button pad. It is creaky, like if I press the menu button, and then press a button the the opposite side, say the back button, it creaks a tiny bit, like plastic on plastic. Sometimes it even clicks a little bit. Anyone elses like this? It doesnt really affect the operation as much as its an annoyance. Thanks for your input!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BrianR

BrianR Member

I just checked, and yea, mine does it too. Without you mentioning it, causing me to check it, I never would have noticed it. No big deal to me.

3. bob2300

bob2300 Member

http://androidforums.com/sprint-htc-hero/22020-weird-creaking-sound.html

Yes I do. Except alot of the times I can just hit back or home and it will creak I dont even have to use the keys on the opposite side (although doing that makes it creak too).

It is kinda annoying-but im slowly getting used to it, also if I see that it is a normal issue then I will ignore it.

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews