1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Button Savior

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DaniellieeE, Oct 11, 2011.

1. DaniellieeE

DaniellieeE Android Enthusiast

Wanted to ask other Optimus M users if you have had success with this Button Savior app. I downloaded, tried 2xs, but couldn't get anything to appear on home screen, and really would like to use this app on my rooted Opt M. [Did search and found couple threads, but they were for other phones.] Thanks in advance for any comments.

Advertisement

2. Destinbury

Destinbury Newbie

it works just fine for our phones.

DaniellieeE likes this.
  3. DaniellieeE

DaniellieeE Android Enthusiast

Will have to try it again - because I for the life of me, couldn't get it to appear. Is there anything particular I have to do, like tap home screen to make it appear, or does it just fade in and fade out. Thanks for your input.

4. Destinbury

Destinbury Newbie

Uhhhhh I gave it administrator rights on my phone like it needs, then in the app click enable to get it started, there should be a default android guy that shows on the center corner...click that and the buttons come up...first time I did it i had to force stop and reenable...

DaniellieeE likes this.
  5. p-bOt

p-bOt Android Expert

yeah i have been using it for about a year without any problems. When you open the app for the first time look off to the right edge of the screen exactly halfway between the top and bottom and you should see a very faint little arrow thing. press that and the buttons should pop up.

DaniellieeE likes this.
Tags: