• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Buy a Galaxy tab 10.1 or wait for kal-el tablets

kilo6

Apr 13, 2010
ok, help me out here guys, when REALLY is kal-el powered tablets going to be on the shelves in the uk? I am thinking of buying a galaxy tab 10.1 tomorrow on a great 3g deal with the carphone warehouse or should I wait a while for the new kal-el (tegra 3?) tablets to come out? (reported to be before christmas but I am a little dubious based on how long tegra 2 took)

ok, help me out here guys, when REALLY is kal-el powered tablets going to be on the shelves in the uk? I am thinking of buying a galaxy tab 10.1 tomorrow on a great 3g deal with the carphone warehouse or should I wait a while for the new kal-el (tegra 3?) tablets to come out? (reported to be before christmas but I am a little dubious based on how long tegra 2 took)

If there is a good deal to be had I would not wait. I see no point in waiting, the tab available now are goo enough. Tab 10.1 is great.

Upvote 0
If there is a good deal to be had I would not wait. I see no point in waiting, the tab available now are goo enough. Tab 10.1 is great.
I agree, I'd get the tab now as it could be months before the Tegra 3 is ready and available. The tab 10.1 works well and more processing power won't really do much unless you're a heavy gamer or similar. Get one now and start enjoying it.
:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones