• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Buy or wait

Welcome to the forums, nickta78!
I've read only rumors about the M8. Are you carrier locked anywhere?
I'm thinking this may be another J Butterfly where it was only sold in certain markets (usually Asian countries), but it's the basis for a new One/DNA, whatever.
If you're due for an upgrade, the One is still a great phone and hopefully is still getting support for another year.

Upvote 0
Welcome to the forums, nickta78!
I've read only rumors about the M8. Are you carrier locked anywhere?
I'm thinking this may be another J Butterfly where it was only sold in certain markets (usually Asian countries), but it's the basis for a new One/DNA, whatever.
If you're due for an upgrade, the One is still a great phone and hopefully is still getting support for another year.

Ya i am looking for an upgrade from my cheap chinese replica of S4, i am from israel, the phone community is strong here, so it wont take long for the phone to reach to israel, that is why i am not sure, also i am considering: nexus 5, LG G2(if there is the 32GB version in my country), the xperia Z1, any suggestions on 1 of thoes?
thnx!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones