1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

buy this smartphone in italy

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by antfaz1, Dec 7, 2013.

1. antfaz1

antfaz1 Lurker

Hey,
    i'm italian man, i'd like to buy this phone , but i live in italy. It seems that in italy it's not present. Is it possible to buy it in internet? Can i utilize it in italy?Thanks for the response.
    Excuse for my english linguage .. so so...:eek:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique

Welcome to the forums, antfaz!
    As far as I know, the Commando is tied to Verizon so that's the only carrier in the US you can use. However, it appears it does have a GSM radio to use it outside of North America so it "should" work in Italy. I don't know which networks it can connect to (HSPA, HSPA+ or LTE on GSM).
    There are quite a few other rugged phones that are better you may want to consider like the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active.

antfaz1 likes this.
  3. antfaz1

antfaz1 Lurker

4. xmguy1

xmguy1 Well-Known Member

The Commando 4G (C811) can connect to GSM Networks GPRS, EDGE, HSPA, HSPA+. However no LTE on GSM that is locked to Verizon's 700MHz LTE Band. I have mine running on US AT&T, I get HSPA and HSPA+ just perfect.

5. antfaz1

antfaz1 Lurker

what's "no LTE" (locked )?; i suppose that in italy this phone has a limited use?

6. rjglenn

rjglenn Android Enthusiast

Casio G'Zone Commando 4G LTE Forum

The Casio G'Zone Commando 4G LTE release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.6" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, processor, and 1460mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews