1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Buyer beware.........WirelessGalaxy.com

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by shortride, Sep 12, 2011.

1. shortride

shortride Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 23, 2011
    SE Oklahoma
    I ordered a battery cover for my Samsung Mesmerize from WirelessGalaxy.com in Houston Texas. Wireless Galaxy said the battery cover was in stock but it really wasn't. They gave me a USPS tracking number that the US Post Office indicated never was shipped and Wireless Galaxy charged my debit card. I requested the order be cancelled 4 times over a 30 day period with no success.

I had to contact the BBB in Houston Texas and the Houston DA's office. The BBB told me that Wireless Galaxy has an F rating and has had several complaints filed.

There's no telling how long Wireless Galaxy has been ripping people off. It cost me $5 to send a registered letter per the DA's office instructions but at least I got my money back finally after 9 weeks.

Advertisement

cds0699 likes this.
  2. cds0699

cds0699 Android Expert
    None

May 22, 2010
    Shenandoah Jct WV
    Sorry to hear this, thank you for posting.

3. Nuknfutz

Nuknfutz Member
    None

Aug 2, 2011
    At least you got your money back. Theres no telling how much money they have screwed people out of. Lots of people would just write off a few bucks rather than do something about it. And they will keep getting away with these practices cuz noone will actually do anything about it. Just research a company and make sure they have mostly good reviews before trusting them with your cc#.