1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Buying a Motorola Milestone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Flakespancakes, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Flakespancakes

Flakespancakes New Member

Mar 11, 2010
    So I am going to the UK in one week, and since the pound is low to SEK I'm thinking about buying a droid whilst I'm there. I will be in both London and Canterbury and would much prefer to buy it in an IRL shop!

Searching the Internet I only found it on expansys, do they have physical shops? Do any of you know another shop I could go to that sells it without a contract?

Thanks

Advertisement

2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Male
    FAS Admin
    Carphone warehouse maybe?

3. hef

hef Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2010
    music producer/sound engineer/musician/computer en
    Livingston, Scotland
    its not in any physical shops yet, will probably be next month before that happens however it's always worth a look.
    the only places you may find it will be carphone warehouse, orange and t-mobile stores.

i was in a t-mobile store today though and the folks in the store had never seen the phone before and were asking ME about it which was quite funny.

4. slatyford

slatyford Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Carphone warehouse say if you order it in store they will be Abel to get it for you in 48 hours

5. rumor

rumor Member

Mar 8, 2010
    I actually just walked into a carphone warehouse last week and they had one in so I snapped it up, they seem to be about

6. iWannaBeAdored

iWannaBeAdored Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Student
    Scotland, UK
    Carphone Warehouse will sell you the Milestone :)

7. cdl

cdl Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2010
    Where was this? I went to several Carphone Warehouse shops and they all told me they don't have it in store, but it must be ordered.

As for the original question, I don't know of any physical store, but online you can also find it on www.play.com