• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

buying a new battery..........

I was getting maybe 6 hours with the stock battery, and that bumped up to about 8 after putting Juice Defender on it. I didn't want to deal with swapping batteries during the day, and I can be away from the charger all day. So I went with a 3000 mah battery from ebay with the extended back cover. I have no complaints so far. If I charge it while I sleep I am good from when I get up around 7:00 AM to midnight and it just gets down into the orange zone. The back cover fits like the original cover. It's a bit heavier, and doesn't fit in the shirt pocket as well, but it meets my needs better than a stock battery, although I probably could get by with a stock battery and chargers at home, work, and in the car.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones