1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Buying Applications - Error

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Elst, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Elst

Elst Newbie
    None

Jun 29, 2011
    Anyone know why I cant buy applications? I click the purchase button and it goes to the buy screen where it tells me what I am purchasing, I click continue, it loads to the 'For your protection on checkout, please sign into your account again.' I click sign in and it takes me round in circles..

Any ideas what I am doing wrong. I have a google checkout account and paypal! I am in a country that supports application puchasing.. Apparently.

Thanks..

Advertisement

2. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande?
    None

Nov 29, 2009
    Android App Developer
    NY
  3. Elst

Elst Newbie
    None

Jun 29, 2011
    Its fine from the device itself I was trying to buy off my desk top to download to the phonebut that doesnt work. If i log into the market from the GS2 it works ok.

Thanks,

4. heshanj

heshanj Android Expert
    None

i had another problem with using google check out. i have two credit cards (visa and amex) registered with Checkout. i dont want to use the visa for some reasons n my default is amex. for some apps, it says i cannot use my amex card, n forces me to use visa (which i dont) and for some apps (such as seekdroid) the purchase went thru perfectly using the amex. i would think the card wouldnt matter as long as im paying for it, coz im paying google checkout? weird