• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Buying Nexus 4

Sdahe

Oct 5, 2010
Puerto Rico
Hello guys,

I have Galaxy S3 at this moment and I was thinking on getting the new Nexus 4. The problem is that is sold out in Google Play. There is a guy selling a sealed Nexus 4 for $460. Is it worth it to get it for that price in the street?... should I wait for Google to have it in stock?....

It's all a matter of opinion for you. Do you like your S3? Can you afford to buy a phone at $460? Many options are available for this. I personally would probably pay $425 tops for the Nexus 4 16 GB, considering the fact that after taxes and shipping it costs about $392 anyway, that may swing you either way! Hope that helps!

Upvote 0
Ok so I got the Nexus 4... my question is

All I have to do is take the simcard out of my Galaxy S3 and into the Nexus 4?... there is nothing else?.... no special settings in the Nexus or anything?

I heard some guy telling me that I needed to make some adjustments to the Access Points to make the Internet work good.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones