1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Buying Rezound on Amazon Wireless

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by A2Aegis, Dec 27, 2011.

1. A2Aegis

A2Aegis Member

Hello,

I'm on a family plan getting ready to buy a Rezound on Amazon, but I have a question. We are going to upgrade two of the three phones on contract. and I was curious what this does to the contract. Does the new extended contract cover all the phones, or will the un-upgraded phone need a new contract when the contract expires in March? The plan was to get these two phones, then buy outright a phone later if need be, and I just needed to know if this would make it so there are two different end dates for the contracts (say 12/13 for the 2 Rezounds, and 6/14 for the line that hasn't been upgraded yet)?

Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. trophynuts

trophynuts Extreme Android User

yes i believe that is correct. Although you may want to call and ask VZW to be sure.

As a side note just know that if you buy the phones from Amazon Wireless and you have a problem with the phone you have to go through them and not VZW i believe. In other words you wouldn't be able to take the phone into a local Corp VZW store for hardware issues.

HTC Rezound Forum

The HTC Rezound release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1620mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews