1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

buying the note 4 off contract?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Joshuah22a, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Joshuah22a

Joshuah22a Android Enthusiast

Just wanted to know if it was possible because I dont want to get tmobiles service and they are not letting me buy the device without their service so I am wondering if there is a way to buy the device in full without service

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Canesfan

Canesfan Android Enthusiast

I guess an unlocked phone....EBay maybe?

mikedt likes this.
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

T-mobile are a GSM carrier, so should be no problem, just put your SIM in. You can buy a new unlocked Note 4 direct from Samsung or Expansys or something, but you'll be paying full retail rather than T-mobile subsidised price. T-mobile won't let you have a subsidised phone without signing a new contract. Ebay might be a possiblity, but you may to be careful of IMEI blacklisting or counterfeits.

4. Joshuah22a

Samsung takes you to the tmobile page... spoke to their CS and they said I have to get it from there..ebay dont want to risk getting a soon to be black listed device...im going to check this expansys place you mentionec

5. Joshuah22a

Expansys is pretty much selling those international versions that amazon has

6. maybe try verizon edge

7. Joshuah22a

Trying to purchase it for tmobile

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews