1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Bye Bye Blackberry

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sonnythemoney, Oct 15, 2011.

1. sonnythemoney

sonnythemoney Newbie
    None

Oct 15, 2011
    Male
    Tournament Manager
    Hamilton, Ontario Canada
    Hello All:

After the latest set of prolonged network outages with Blackberry, I have decided to jump ship after 7 years of loyalty. And Android will be my new phone. I was tweeting (@sonnythemoney) my discontent during the outage, and one of your user @Android_forums_ began following me. So right in the middle of shopping, and comparing which phone/make/model to go with, I found the forum. I called my carrier (Bell) and complained about the lack of service, and my loss of faith in RIM and Blackberry. After talking with a very nice CSR in the retention department, they are sending me a Samsung Galaxy S for $75. I do not have to renew my contract, and I get to keep my Blackberry Torch, which is now for sale. So the phone should be here early next week, and I am excited to join the Android family. I guess I will have to go shopping for my needed accessories, cases, protectors etc. 1 question, what is the charging port style? Will my blackberry car charger work? Micro USB? Anyways, back to reading the forums, just wanted to introduce myself. Thanks for the great info.

Sonny
    Hamilton, Ontario.

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Welcome to Android Forums! :)