1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Bye Bye Nexus 4 forum

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by donec, Jan 19, 2013.

1. HyperM3

HyperM3 Android Enthusiast

To be honest, I cant wait for the BB Z10 to come out. I will be first in line to try that. Im ready for something new different.

Advertisement

2. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Android Expert

The new BB device images leaked on-line have looked pretty nice - about 4 years late, but nice. I wouldn't mind seeing a bit of a BB revival - the sort of market domination Microsoft had through the 90s is never a good thing.

3. MartinS

MartinS Android Expert

The new BB OS still looks old to me somehow. I think it's still something to do with the text layout perhaps.

The swiping and so on looks good though. Not that I use gestures as I can never remember them!

4. sean76

sean76 Android Expert

I'm all over that BB Z10 as soon as it releases. I've been without a Blackberry for a while now, and honestly I can't wait to get back to the world of superrrrrrrrr fast and efficient email!

I love my n4, and it'll be my android daily driver until another nexus phone is released...No other android device will do for me besides a nexus/pure android device. But I do need a pure business minded device for work related stuff as well, and that's where the new Berry will fit in just fine...very excited for Jan 30th...

5. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Android Enthusiast

I'm looking forward to bb10 also, can't wait to see the keyboard device

6. andrews317

andrews317 Android Enthusiast

Well, ignoring the thread will make it leave the first page soon.

7. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Android Expert

Don't see the problem: it's interesting to know what people are moving on to.

Just last week, a potential buyer for the N4 asked me whether people were already selling it, why they were selling and what they'd traded to. The assumption was that anyone trading would have gone for an iPhone. It's kinda nice to be able to say - with evidence - that they've traded for other Android devices.

8. andrews317

andrews317 Android Enthusiast

I guess the only way to "upgrade" from a Nexus at this moment would be a Note 2.

9. JunBringer

JunBringer Android Expert

Yeah prettymuch.

10. donec

donec Well-Known Member

I'm the original poster and I agree it is time to close this thread because of all the bad mannered post just like XDA.

11. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Thread cleaned and locked, per OP.

In reference to one or two posts asking where the Mods were... please bear in mind that, while we do our best, we do not see every single thread - there are nearly 500 current phone/tablet forums, not to mention carrier/Lounge forums and a membership in excess of 1 million.

If something needs to be brought to Mod attention, please use the report button, which is to the left of each post (see my signature, below).

In future, per our http://androidforums.com/introductions/704-site-rules-guidelines.html, please discuss things politely :)