• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
After 3 months this phone crapped out. Called Verizon and they sent me a replacement, someone else's crapped out phone. Now the second phone crapped out so I called Verizon and yep, they wanted to send me another crapped out Revo. However, with calm head, i told them not acceptable and they agreed to send me the HTC rezound. While it would have been nice to have the option of a razor, i think Verizon did a reasonably good job of satisfying the customer. Had trouble free HTC in the past so hopefully the trend will continue.

After 3 months this phone crapped out. Called Verizon and they sent me a replacement, someone else's crapped out phone. Now the second phone crapped out so I called Verizon and yep, they wanted to send me another crapped out Revo. However, with calm head, i told them not acceptable and they agreed to send me the HTC rezound. While it would have been nice to have the option of a razor, i think Verizon did a reasonably good job of satisfying the customer. Had trouble free HTC in the past so hopefully the trend will continue.

Edit: Rezound arrived today and surprise, it's a refurb, someone else's crapped out phone, no beats (i have my own, not the point) and no battery (bought extended online, also not the point) but they did end up sending me 2 back covers. There is something seriously wrong with wireless companies. :mad:

Upvote 0
Edit: Rezound arrived today and surprise, it's a refurb, someone else's crapped out phone, no beats (i have my own, not the point) and no battery (bought extended online, also not the point) but they did end up sending me 2 back covers. There is something seriously wrong with wireless companies. :mad:

Yes the wireless companies do not care. Sucks big time. Unfortunately you will not received a new phone as a replacement. They will only send you refurbished units.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones