• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
It's like you were in the conversation when I was deciding what phone to get & how bad that half ass English speaking customer care Rep was, I think it might have been that Guy named Peggy from the Capitol 1 commercial 's lol, but yes I am getting the Evo V 4G & I even still have my unlimited for 25 $ a month

Well Virgin has the same out sourced customer service possibly worse from India I dreaded having to call them every month to turn my data back on after paying my bill ahead of time many others reported the same thing. Always had to call if you wanted data every month and you had to explain as if they had no clue that this was a recurring monthly nightmare. Good luck man that was a year ago so possibly they've cleaned up their act but I'm sure the customer service is still our of India .

Upvote 0
It's like you were in the conversation when I was deciding what phone to get & how bad that half ass English speaking customer care Rep was, I think it might have been that Guy named Peggy from the Capitol 1 commercial 's lol, but yes I am getting the Evo V 4G & I even still have my unlimited for 25 $ a month

im sorry to see you leave but things happen. welcome to the 3vo v. your 25 dollar plan will be a 35 dollar plan. its best to set up plan before activation. check old forum posts. best wishes

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones