1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Bye Guys

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jaay Dogg, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Jaay Dogg

Jaay Dogg Android Expert

Well no more evo, boost customer service is total crap, so I'm moving on ANYONE is free to do whatever they want with any of my work. You can always PM me if you need something.

patsfann likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. cammykool

cammykool Android Expert

Odometer to VM. get a evo v 4G

3. Jaay Dogg

Jaay Dogg Android Expert

It's like you were in the conversation when I was deciding what phone to get & how bad that half ass English speaking customer care Rep was, I think it might have been that Guy named Peggy from the Capitol 1 commercial 's lol, but yes I am getting the Evo V 4G & I even still have my unlimited for 25 $ a month

4. kolosus

kolosus Android Expert

Sorry to see you leave us JD. Thanks for all your help around here. We'll miss you.

PS: Thanks for the permission to expand on your work. Hope someone picks it up.

5. patsfann

patsfann Well-Known Member

Yes thank you for everything !!!! You will be missed ........stop in 2 check 2 see what's new ....

6. joshua.worth

joshua.worth Android Enthusiast

Well Virgin has the same out sourced customer service possibly worse from India I dreaded having to call them every month to turn my data back on after paying my bill ahead of time many others reported the same thing. Always had to call if you wanted data every month and you had to explain as if they had no clue that this was a recurring monthly nightmare. Good luck man that was a year ago so possibly they've cleaned up their act but I'm sure the customer service is still our of India .

7. kevindroid

kevindroid Android Expert

im sorry to see you leave but things happen. welcome to the 3vo v. your 25 dollar plan will be a 35 dollar plan. its best to set up plan before activation. check old forum posts. best wishes

HTC EVO Design Forum

The HTC EVO Design release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews