1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support bypass frp on lg v 10

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by adamsprice, Nov 6, 2016.

1. adamsprice

adamsprice Lurker
    None

Oct 31, 2016
    Male
    i bougt a used v10 and i cant get past t google account frp. ive tried everything you tube has and theres always a step in the process that i cant access. can anybody help i cant afford another phone

Advertisement

2. psf57

psf57 Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 9, 2015
    Female
  3. Sam Peterson

Sam Peterson Lurker
    None

Sep 4, 2017
    Male
    I have a stylo2 I bought and can't get passed the Google account lock. Can u help

4. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Spacecorp Test Pilot
    Dimension Jumping
    The post above your has a link to an article with advice on how to bypass it (which has other such links within it), but since any such trick is a security hole Google will work to close them off. So try the things it suggests, but I can't guarantee that they will work for you.

So the best would be to speak to the person you bought it from. The whole point of an anti-theft system is that it has to be hard to bypass. The previous owner should have removed the account from the phone before resetting it, but since they clearly didn't, logging in with that account (which can then be removed and replaced with your own) is by far the simplest, and possibly the only, solution.

If you bought it second-hand from a shop rather than an individual, return it for a refund on the grounds that it's not useable. Consumer protection law should be on your side there.

LG V10

The LG V10 is a unique phone launched October 1st 2015. It has a secondary ticker display for showing notifications, information, and battery life. It also has dual front-facing cameras to take selfie shots at different angles.
Tags: