1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Bypass passcode

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by mysticalessence05, Jul 11, 2016.

1. mysticalessence05

None

Jul 11, 2016
    Female
    I had a Motorola Droid Turbo from Verizon. I recently upgraded to a galaxy, about 4 months ago.
    Meanwhile i forgot my swipe pattern pass code.
    I did some research and some options i seen where, swipe incorrectly so many times then the forgot password would come up. Unfortunately this is a newer os.
    Its not rooted.
    It doesnt have an sd chip so i cant download any program to a chip and hack it.
    I did go on to my google account and under my devices it had that phone as a previous phone used,
    it did give me the option to call it. Even though the phone didnt have services it wrang. I tried the lock option and it said give it a password. however it told me that it already has a password no need to add one.
    some forums say to try the glitch through the camera however this is a swipe patter and not able to overload the pattern..
    is there any ideas out there?
    i own the phone i have proof. My gmail account is still linked to it but its not active.

Advertisement

2. RealWelder

RealWelder Member
    None

Oct 27, 2015
    Male
    Factory reset from recovery.

3. mysticalessence05

None

Jul 11, 2016
    Female
    There is no other option really? Like reactivating the phone? USB to computer interface. Remote install aprogram that will bypass?

4. RealWelder

RealWelder Member
    None

Oct 27, 2015
    Male
    If you can find some way of clearing data and cache on the SystemUI app you might be in luck.
    If you do have to reset the device, make sure you have it backed up and it shouldn't be too much of a pain to restore.