• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bypassing FRP on a Vivo One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, hoping someone can lead me down a path that doesn't involve sketchy ad laced sites.

Have a guy who brought in a Blu Vivo One Plus, usual story had done a factory reset, doesn't know the account it was originally activated on, can't get past the Google verification screen, no option to skip. And of course no USB debugging pre-enabled.

So from what I've found online so far I've found a few guides on using the Smart Phone Flash Tool, but the guides seem to have some major plot holes in them and i can't follow the story the whole way through. I find this seems to be the typical case when trying to revive an Android device.

Hoping you guys know of what tools I'll need and where I can get them from without an arse-load of malware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones